The MVC architecture consists of:
- Model – the data structure that manages information and receives input from the controller.
- View – the representation of information.
- Controller – responds to the input and interacts with the model.
AngularJS is the framework for dynamic web applications. The MVC design basis, which offers the central authority to express the very behaviour of the application and further help them to manage the data, logic, and rules. With controller takes input, and converts into commands and further shares the commands to model and view.
Benefits of AngularJS
- Minimal errors and issues because it is an open-source framework.
- Declarative language can be used by the developers; HTML to help make it more intuitive.
- It supports both unit testing and integration testing. Tools like Jasmine and Protractor are supported for thorough testing.
- Increases code reusability as it provides templates; allowing you to produce apps with clean codes.
- Modifying and fixing apps is also made easier through this and it also saves time.
Regardless of the fact that AngularJS is normally related to SPA, Angular can be used to build any kind of app, taking advantage of features like Two-way binding, templating, RESTful API handling, AJAX handling, etc.
AngularJS’s design goals include:
- to separate DOM manipulation from the logic of the app. The challenge of this is affected by the way code is structured.
- to separate the client-side of an application from the server-side. This allows for development work to continue in parallel. It also allows for reuse of both sides.
- to offer a structure for the building of an application: from designing the UI, through writing the business logic, till testing
AngularJS is an unceasingly growing and expanding framework which gives improved ways for developing web applications. It changes the static HTML to dynamic HTML. Features like dynamic binding and dependency injection remove the need for code that we have to write otherwise.